bookmark & share
Canada's forest products sector is recognized globally for its environmental leadership. Canada is a source of quality wood, paper and pulp products from legal and sustainable sources, with strict laws and regulations, efficient enforcement and compliance, and more third-party certified lands than any country on Earth.
The following publications and links will assist buyer's to provide information on the issues that should be considered when developing policies and programs for sustainable procurement and financing – sourcing and legality aspects, environmental aspects, and social aspects – as well as sourcing products.
- A Buyers’ Guide to Canada’s Sustainable Forest Products Executive Summary
- A Buyer’s Guide to Canada’s Sustainable Forest Products
- CanadaWood_ph7-2 - FINAL PRINT COPY - May 31 (green building)
- Module 08: Transportation Effects
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development: Sustainable Procurement of Wood and Paper-based